Paypal to Payoneer Just at a Fee Of 1%!
Did you know you can withdraw your money from PayPal to Payoneer pre-paid debit card at just 1% of the amount you transact? Thanks to Payoneer Inc.’s innovative product, U.S. Payment Service, the company now allows you to receive money from U.S. companies through a U.S. Virtual account. The money is then loaded to your pre-paid debit card and you can withdraw your money at any Master Card® Branded ATM. PayPal withdrawal services are not available in some countries. This occasionally limits the ability of freelancers, from such countries, to receive their earnings. Such freelancers may resort to intermediaries who charge ambiguous fees to facilitate these transactions. Payoneer Inc. has revolutionized how people send or receive payments. Freelancers who work at various freelancing sites, such as oDesk, Freelancer, Elance and many more, have embraced its Pre-Paid Debit card that has proven to be a seamless freelance tool. The rates charged by the company are relatively low compared to its rivals. Withdrawing money from your PayPal account to your Payoneer account is a simple process; all you need to do is link these two accounts.
How to Link PayPal to Payoneer
Before you even came to this page, you must have had difficulties relating to withdrawing money from PayPal. So I believe you already have a PayPal account, and only needs one from Payoneer. However, if you don’t have both accounts, kindly visit Payoneer and PayPal official websites and create the accounts. It is only when you have a Payoneer account that you can apply for a Payoneer Pre-Paid Debit. You need the debit card to link accounts from the two providers. Here is the step by step guide to linking PayPal to Payoneer:
- Add your Payoneer Debit Card to your PayPal account. Once you do this, you will be required to verify the card. This requires you to have a few dollars in your Payoneer account as PayPal will charge two small payments. The payments contain a code that you must enter in your PayPal account for the verification to be completed. The money will be refunded to your PayPal account, once the process is done, and your PayPal account withdrawal and sending limit will be increased.
- Go to your Payoneer account and request for U.S. Payment Service. You will need to feel a questionnaire and attach a scan of ID. You will also need to disclose source of your income. It may take days for your U.S. Virtual account to be created and approved, but when it is finally done, you will be able to get the following details:
- Name of the Bank
- Account type
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- Add the US virtual Account details above to your PayPal account under must the list of Bank accounts held by you.
Your PayPal account is now linked to your Payoneer account, are you ready to make your first PayPal to Payoneer withdrawal?
How to Withdraw from PayPal to Payoneer
Once you have received funds in your PayPal account, you can easily send them to your Payoneer account to be loaded to your Payoneer Pre-paid Debit Card. If you have withdrawn cash from PayPal before, you must agree the process is a walk in the park. Withdrawing money from PayPal to Payoneer uses the same process as withdrawing money to any Bank account listed in your PayPal bank accounts section.
- Click “Withdrawal” tab.
- Your recipient is the newly added US Bank account, so select it and enter withdrawal amount.
- Confirm details and Submit.
- PayPal will send you an automatic email informing you of the withdrawal.
- Your funds will take at least 3 business days to be reflected in your Payoneer account. Here, a business day excludes weekends and US public holidays.
- The money can be loaded immediately or after two days, depending on how you have configured your Payoneer account.
- The charge for this service is just 1% of the amount transacted.
- Once the money is loaded to your card, you can withdraw them at any Master Card® Branded ATM.
Payoneer Inc., through its Virtual US Account services, not only facilitates PayPal to Payoneer Debit Card withdrawal, but also allows you to receive funds from a selected number of U.S. companies. This service however does not allow users to receive funds from individuals. Monies from individuals are reversed and charged accordingly. So you can’t receive money from friends or family members overseas through this service. Payoneer Debit Card has proven to be a faultless freelancer tool and therefore if you make money online, it would be wise for you to acquire this card. For sure, PayPal withdraws has never been easier than PayPal to Payoneer, and Payoneer Debit Card is too lucrative for any freelancer to ignore.
This article was written by Walter Oduor. Walter is a freelancer at oDesk. Click here to view his full profile